Saturday 3 December 2011

Right, Its blog time again.

Right, its blog time again.

I feel like the worst blogger in the world. I’m sure there isn’t a blogger out there as bad (ass) as me who neglects their lovely readers! Not very nice to of me - to be completely honest.

Well, I’m basically here again to tell everyone what’s been happening.

And to be completely honest, I’ve done Nothing (like how the ‘Nothing’ has a capital N to signify the importance and to place more emphasis on the idea that I have done absolutely nothing?).
And that’s probably why I haven’t been blogging as much – or you could look at it in another way, and since I haven’t been blogging as much you could infer that I have been keeping myself busy! But as I said that’s not really the case!

HOWEVER… If you consider finding ‘new’ music – I say ‘new’ music because music is never really new – someone always heard it before you. In addition I have been trying to find new hobbies – via my creative side – which has been rather exciting.  So if you look at that as keeping busy – then I suppose I have been keeping busy! 
Very busy!

Anyway the next post will be up very soon - hopefully. 
And I've found some awesome music (through friends, family and the radio) that I just wanna share with the world!