Wednesday 21 December 2011

I plan on making 2012 a better year...

Hey Eskimoz,
I hope youve been enjoying the music!

I plan on making 2012 a better year, starting off by not creating so many awkward moments...

I mean it doesnt get any worse then someone walking away when Im trying to talk to them. TBH the conversation was pretty shit (it was about the Theatre) but still...I was left thinking what a twat...and then I thought, maybe Im the twat. Haven't had a full conversation since, so worried it'll end the same way :/

Oh, and another awkward moment this year...was pretty awkward, and I kinda want to delete them from facebook...and then maybe add them again in the new year. Why? Because it simply doesn't get any more awkward than leaving a funny/weird message on someone's wall - tagging a mutual friend...
and receiving no reply :/ (I mean at least 2 people were aware of me leaving that message, and I didnt get a reply)
AWKS.
Me being me, I thought way too deep in to it...
But simply because Im embarrassed I dont wanna check the post. But to be completely honest, when I was last went on their wall (30mins ago) I was pretty sure I didnt see the post that I left there! Major AWKS.

So I really do want less of those!
These were all really recent as well! But Ive had my fair share of awkward moments in 2011. I'm sure of that!

Remember to follow me @Eskimo_Kiss123
-Tell me about your awkward moments.