Friday 30 December 2011

Goonish Behaviour

Eskimoz,

Goonish behaviour?
Huh?
Say What?
Pardon?

Well, I have something to confess - and this confession that Im about to make will make me sound like the largest douche ever!
So, a couple of months ago I heard a James Blake song played on BBCR1 and I was like, OMG James Blake (however I had James Blunt pictured in my mind) has come out with new material...
Not actually thinking any of it through, but then I looked up James Blake (as you do when you want to find out more about a band - naturally).
And I had a mini shock. I was like 'woahhh'. 'He's gone through some transformation!'
However, yesterday...I realised that I had clearly got them mixed up!
To be fair it can easily be done. They both have the names - James. And there surnames both begin with B...So dont hate haters! :P
I mean its goonish behaviour like that that doesnt get me far! :P

Remember to follow me on Twitter @Eskimo_Kiss123
I follow back, if you ask! Thanks x