Saturday 10 December 2011

Charities - Lets raise some awareness!

HELLOOOOOO,
I thought I'd leave you with a 'written' post rather than a link!

So, I'm guessing your wondering why I would name this post Charities?
Well...
Today, me and friend are doing some charity work to help Teenage Cancer Trust!
Its all for a good cause - so it should be quite nice!
One problem!
It looks so cold outside, I'm really not feeling the cold weather at the moment...So that in itself should be quite funny!

So kids (thats so patronising) REMEMBER TO SUPPORT A CHARITY!

FOLLOW Teenage Cancer Trust on twitter or LIKE there facebook page 
Lets raise some awareness!


Remember to follow me at @Eskimo_Kiss123 
And follow me on tumblr if you want - http://aneskimokiss.tumblr.com/

Oh yeah, I'll post more links during the week!