Tuesday 19 June 2012

AlunaGeorge

 Put Up Your Hands by AlunaGeorge



Heya, I just thought I'd review a AlunaGeorge tune.

Right now, AlunaGeorge are really getting big, they have interviews left, right and centre!
Oh yeah, I found out how to do the soundcloud thing I was desperately trying to do last time!

Actually change of plan. I'm not going to review it in a serious way, as I love the tune! And there isn't much else to it! I think its insanely amazing (likewise is the next one I'm going to post). I will do a more researched/serious post about them later on (maybe in the week).

 You Know You Like It (Bobby Tank Remix) by AlunaGeorge

This is such a feel good tune! I could imagine this being big in the clubs as well!

Remember to:

Follow me on twitter: @Erica_Mckoy
Follow AlunaGeorge on twitter
And like AlunaGeorge on facebook

Image by Fiona Garden