Thursday 7 June 2012

Disclosure - The Face EP

Hello I'm back,

I thought I'd feed my blog readers with some more great music!
As many of you may (or may not) know, I am a huge fan of Disclosure. I found out about them some time last year, and ever since I have been hooked!



Anyway they have just released a new EP. On a random note: Doesn't the word "released" make it sound like an animal? Maybe it just me, but you could just imagine that like an animal, the EP being released from the simple knowledge of a couple of people, and then reaching the masses (with a beastly attitude)!

You can find this NEW EP (released just ONE DAY ago - roarrrr), on soundcloud (click on the word soundcloud to be directed directly to the wonderful, amazing, fantastic EP; that is 'The Face').

My favourite song on the EP is 'Control ft Ria Ritchie' - I don't know if that's because I had heard the others way before, and I had rinsed them!



Let me just give you a little background knowledge of the boys:

Called a "Dance pop duo" by the Guardian, so they obvious consist of two people. Those two people are brothers and they go by the name of Guy and Howard Lawrence.
I'm going to use a word that I have been using all week (because of MIC - Made In Chelsea), but they seem like a gregarious duo. They are both very young, both in age and on the scene.

To find out more about the band, go on to their facebook, twitter and soundcloud to follow any updates.

Disclosure - facebook

Disclosure - twitter

Disclosure - Soundcloud