Sunday 10 June 2012

Dream On by Sublyminal

Sorry, its going to have to be just the link! I was trying to get the soundcloud player on to my blog, but I just can't do it! I can't remember how I did it before!

Dream On.mp3 LISTEN TO THE TRACK FIRST, FORMULATE YOUR OWN OPINION AND THEN READ MINE...

Name: Sublyminal
From: Atlanta, United States
Genre: Hip Hop 
Source: Soundcloud

Anyway, straight away I can inform you that the genre of this music is hiphop/rap (even though on soundcloud it says its hiphop/rock). So, if you are in to hiphop you might really enjoy this!

Secondly, it has loads of different samples mashed together! And this is what kinda put me of it (and may you, or it may not). I think it would be amazing if it started off with a mash up of samples, however when in to its own thing.

However, due to be being in to stuff that s slightly less organic at the moment I enjoyed the beat. It also has a very earlier 1999/2000 sound to it, so that was cool.

OVERALL:
Its not really my thing at the moment, but its an okay song.

Follow me on twitter to tell me your opinion @Erica_Mckoy