Saturday 21 July 2012

I'm back!

Hiya,

I'm back!

^ that seems to be a familiar opening to my blog posts! I just want to say that I want some change to my blog. I'm going to make it a music/entertainment blog (fingerscrossed). Just to make it more interesting.

So, as well as reviews I will hopefully be having entertainment gossip as well. Also, I was hoping to do something else to make this blog a little more snazzy. But I will hold back from telling you that, as I want to make it special!

Anyway, what is new with me? I hear you shout!

Nothing.

I have done nothing particularly interesting. I am however, currently looking for a summer job, or just something to do, so I've printed off loads of CV's.

Actually that's a lie. As currently (as in today) I have done nothing but watch catch up TV, property programmes, cooking programmes and Jeremy Kyle.

To conclude, I will hopefully leave you with a another post to read soon!

Bye

Follow me on twitter @Erica_Mckoy