Tuesday 22 March 2011

Glasses...

Dear Blog Reader,  

As I promised last week, I would blog about this spectacular invention on my eyes. Yes, glasses. 
I only need to wear them, when I'm reading loads or when I'm on the laptop/computer for a long time. 
But here they areee! 

Anyway, apart from getting glasses, I have found an awesome band. I was listening to Radio One as you do on a Sunday, Grimmy played Body Language! 
I instantly fell in love! They have some really awesome music. I don't really know how to describe there sound! But its awesome. They are a band from Brooklyn. And they are pretty young. The band consists of four musically talented wonderfuls! And I recommend you give them a listen! They are just too awesome. 

Thanks, I'll be blogging soon! :D 
Remember to follow me on Twitter: @EricaPritchard 

I'll follow back! xx