Wednesday 30 March 2011

Aside from this hideous annoyance that is bullying me and restricting me from feeling much...

Feelings,

When people ask me what my blogs are about I often lie.

I often find the words "feelings" come out of my mouth. Well, if you were talking about the past, then that fact would indeed be the truth but, recently I haven't written about feelings. It sounds weird and a little depressing, but I'm pretty sure I haven't 'felt' much in the last month. And I would usually say..."and I don't know why". But in this case I do.
Whether I tell you or not, is a different story.

So, I like you. I like you a lot (well, at least I think I do)...But you just don't feel the same way. Well, instead of not replying, why don't you grow a pair stop being such a...
- I don't know - but you could finish that sentence off.

I know I've said this many times, and what if this time I actually meant it. What if this was the finally push that made me realise how much of an actual bumder you are. And what if I finally said, for the last time that I dont like you! Or in your words (Without actually saying words but...) "I dont have feelings for you"

I could just rant and rave about how much some people annoy me, but I'm not really feeling like in the mood to do so. I'm trying to focus on me. On my education. And anything else associated with me!


Aside from this hideous annoyance that is bullying me and restricting me from feeling much, recently I have been listening to a lot of Drake. And I strongly admire his music. He really does say how it is, and he really expresses himself through the means of rap and singing. And, I think a guy who is talented in the arts is just HOT.
The album is called Thank Me Later, it really has some stunning tracks in it.
Fireworks, Shut it Down and Show me a Good time (being personal favs).
I strongly recommend this album! Its fantastic!

E x

Remember to follow me on Twitter: @EricaPritchard
And tweet me as soon as you have so that I can follow you! :D xx