Saturday 22 December 2012

The Elektrik Cave - Artwork

So, I know on facebook and on twitter I sent out a few posts about anyone creating my art work - and then I had a huge realisation that no one will probably respond (which was only a little bit true as a very few did, and none of which seem particularly serious about doing it).

So, I'd seen this guys artwork sort of bobbing around on the net and on his brothers album cover and I really liked his stuff, so I emailed him not really expecting a reply. A day or two later I got a reply. And I was over the moon! And he was so lovely too, which was great! 

Anyway, a long story short - he created the art work for my show, and I absolutely love it! Its amazing. So, I thought I'd share it with you guys! 

Its so good, so I was well chuffed with it!


Jack Marshall
Mr Gone.


The Elektrik Cave on Roundhouse Radio
Saturday 6-7pm 
w/@Erica_Mckoy