Monday 1 October 2012

YOUTUBE comment: STEVENCHING73 "What a pile of hipster bullshit." I personally fail to see where you're coming from...

Hiyaaa,

Happy Monday, and Happy First Day of the Month (its October alreadly, ahhh!).

So, yesterday I was listening to Radio One (as I normally do on a Sunday). And Annie Mac started playing this...[Wild Belle - It's Too Late]



And I was like...
"Oh my, this is amazing!"

She is like the American Ava Leigh (but not as good!) and I love the video, I think its amazing.

Oh yeah, the reason a youtubers comment is in the title is because it really caught my eye. STEVENCHING73 said " What a pile of hipster bullshit." And I was like WAHH, have you got cotton wool stuck in your ears, stop labelling people and just listen to the music (who cares if shes a hipster, or if she isn't, just enjoy the music). This song is amazing, and sounds beautiful and the video is just perfect, and I was just so baffled as to why anyone would say that!

- Erica xx

@Erica_Mckoy