Sunday 5 February 2012

I'm back diddy back...

Hey, I’m back.

(A proper weird title I have there)

I haven’t really written a piece for my blog in a while. I’ve just been mad busy recently.
I think I need to do some reviewing of programmes. I’ve been reviewing old and new music since December. I think it’s time to change things up a little. So, if there are any TV programmes in England – that you think I should review then, tweet me at @Eskimo_Kiss123. And I’ll get round to doing that soon.

What does everyone think about this whole Cinnamon Challenge craze – that is starting up again.
Some people are bonkers! Mixing cinnamon with hot chilli pepper, and all sorts of crazy madness – something I don’t think I would be particularly willing to do. If I find any more amazing ones (like Glo Zell – who is a great youtuber, who has some wacky videos) then I’ll post them.

Remember to find me and tweet me; I promise I will reply!
Always follow (I follow back, just ask), and smile.
Hope you have a great day.
E x