Friday 13 January 2012

I never decided on a New Yearz resolution

Hey Eskimoz,

Im back, and its 2012! Wahooo!
I was just thinking, I dont remember posting my New Yearz resolutions


• Firstly with the things I do outside of school - have a bit more fun with it, because whenever I meet new people, I seem so boring!

• Nextly ;) (that actually sounds cool, as a word) - I want to learn a new skill of some sort, so I shall find something, and I will learn it.

• Thirdly, I will try my hardest to continue to keep working through A Levels - I just wanna leave the education system, and go to uni, or some form of work in journalism! I’m bored of school.

• The next one, continue my newly found hobby; of writing poems - until the end of the year. I always find that with writing stuff, I always stop for a little while.

• Oh and lastly, I’m gonna continue with this beautiful blog, with beautiful music, to make it more beautiful and wonderful! I wanna change a few things on here!

I think thats about it really.
I just wanna have this year!
Loads of smiles, laughs and cuddling! :P

Remember to follow me on twitter at @Eskimo_Kiss123
You can also find my tumblr there.